Project Management is a function of business that is growing in relevance, recognition and scope. The Project Administration program is positioned as an entry-level opportunity to this profession and will allow our students a competitive advantage in this untapped market segment. Our program is designed to prepare students for the industry certification through the Project Management Institute (PMI), specifically the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) designation, in addition to software, business and employability skills necessary to be successful as members of a project management team. The certification coupled with other skills acquired from the diploma will give students opportunities for career growth and advancement. This program provides students with:
- The knowledge and skills necessary to lead and/or assist in the coordination and/or administration of projects for a variety of business sectors.
- The knowledge competencies towards preparation of industry certification through the Project Management Institute (PMI), specifically the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) certification.
- Professional skills in high demand by employers. These skills include: negotiating, decision making, teamwork, communication, customer service, leadership, research and problem solving.
- A solid knowledge of project administration and management practices and principles.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications.