Immigrating to Canada can be a complicated and lengthy process. Immigration consultants assist clients with the immigration process. They are knowledgeable about immigration and visa laws, and application processes for various types of visa.
This program has been specifically designed to meet the needs of the growing Immigration Consulting industry and the curriculum has been developed in accordance with the regulations of the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC). Areas of study include Immigration and Refugee Law, Temporary Status, Family Sponsorship, Administrative Tribunals & the IRB and Professional Responsibility (Code of Ethical Conduct of Members).
- Immigration and Refugee Law
- Temporary Status
- Economic Class
- Family Sponsorship, Humanitarian & Compassionate Applications
- Refugee Law and Protected Persons
- Administrative Tribunals and the IRB
- Business and Client Centred Practice
- Professional Responsibility